Furniture Showroom Consultant - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Furniture Showroom Consultant - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Uncapped Commission, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 12:25|
Furniture Showroom Sales Consultant - Edinburgh
£££Salary Depending on Experience + Full Company Benefits!!
**Realistic £35,000 - £40,000 OTE P/A - Uncapped Commission Structure!**
Full Training Available!!
An innovative and luxury home retailer is seeking a Furniture Showroom Consultant to work in their store in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate, confident and able to use initiative by working to establish each customer's unique need/requirements.
Your focus will be to proactively interact with the customers and convert enquiries into sales.
As a company with an already fabulous reputation in the retail industry, this company have fantastic plans for the future and are opening new stores all the time. This provides a wealth of opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
My client is seeking enthusiastic, proactive and outgoing individuals who want to use their personality and genuinely enjoy go to work!!
- Provide a consultative service to each and every customer
- Identify customer needs/requirements and convert those enquiries in to product sales
- Promote product extras to maximise the overall sale total
- Offer excellent product knowledge and customer services
- Work as part of a team
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some sort of customer facing work experience i.e. bar staff, waitress, waiter, front of house, hospitality, retail, sales assistant, demonstrator etc.
- ANY previous sales experience will be considered for this role!
- A passion and determination to succeed is essential!
- This position will suit someone who believes them self to be money motivated!
- You must deliver exceptional customer service at all times!
- You will need to be well presented at all times whilst out on the showroom floor!
- You will be acting as a brand ambassador and will need to represent the brand positively at all times!
Individuals with sales experience in the below industries will also be considered:
Customer service, Call centres, Offices, Beauty, Retail, Hospitality, Hotels, Bars, Cafe's, Contact centres, Phone sales, IT sales, Car sales, Estate agents, Travel agents, Holiday representatives, Furniture sales, Administration, Events, Door to Door, Canvassing, Marketing, Food and Beverage, Supermarkets,
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Sales, face to face, B2C, B2B, business to consumer, direct sales, showroom sales, door to door, customer services, retail, hospitality, phones, IT, telecommunications, cars, homes, houses, travel, holidays, furniture, carpets, clothing, bar, restaurant, waitress, waiter, targets, upselling, cross selling,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's