Customer Services Representative - Romsey
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A + Benefits - Rising to £19,000 P/A after a successful probation!!
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a well-established company who is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Customer Service Representative to join their fantastic team.
- Delivering excellent customer service to new and existing customers.
- Handling all customer queries in a personable and effective manner whilst staying professional at all times.
- Working accurately and in a timely fashion to deliver against all deadlines.
- Being a proactive team member to answer all sales calls.
- Identifying and reporting all sales leads to the Business Development Managers.
- Utilising all opportunities to upsell or down sell where appropriate.
You will work primarily Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Please note applicants will need to be flexible to work a maximum of 2 in 4 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays and you will get days off during the week when this is required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some office based customer service experience.
- Must be able to communicate accurately, confidently and honestly via the telephone.
- Will need to be able to retain and utilise both product and process knowledge.
- Will need to be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment whilst staying calm and consistent.
- Must be skilled at using Microsoft for business purposes and also, have good computer and numerical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to really kick start their customer services career or continue their customer services journey within a fantastic company.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: "customer service","representative","advisor","customer service advisor","call centre","customer care","sales","enquiries","up selling","coordinator,"call handler","inbound","administration","office","full time","contact centre","executive","telephone"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.