Full Time Customer Services Coordinator - Fareham
£15,000 - £16,000 P/A (experience depending!) + Full Company Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this growing organisation in recruiting for a Full Time Customer Services Coordinator to join their Fareham team.
- Handle a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions from customers along the way
- Cancelling and rearranging appointments on behalf of customers
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues
- Ensure information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
- Transferring calls through to other departments and responding to various different emails on a day to day basis
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota well in advance!!
You will work an average of 38.25 hours per week and they will vary across the following shifts:
- Monday to Thursday: 8am-4:30pm, 9am-5:30pm or 10:30am-7pm
- Friday: 9am-5:30pm
- 1 Saturday shift every 3 weeks: 10am-1pm
You will ONLY work 5 out of 7 days a week, you will NEVER work a Sunday.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience, ideally from an office, call centre, contact centre or clerical environment!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered and emails responded to quickly and effectively to ensure fantastic customer services at all times!!
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills (i.e. the ability to send emails and type information accurately.)
- Must be a good team player and hard working!
- Must have a sense of humour!
**Experience from other customer services environments including hospitality, retail & care may be considered depending on the stability of the individuals background!!**
The offices are easily accessible via car or bus, however they are not near to a train station!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone potentially looking for their first office based role or for someone who is looking to continue their career within office based customer services!! The company can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the right candidate from the word go!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!! The closing day for applications for this role is February 7th!!!
Key Words: "customer services","call centre","customer services advisor","contact centre","helpdesk","switchboard","retail","hospitality","sales assistant","administration","office","training","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","sales","soft sales","customer assistant","receptionist","reception","front of house","assistant","support","telephones","emails","data entry","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.