Full Time Administrator
£14,000 - £20,000 P/A + Benefits
Monday to Friday - Working between 7am and 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be representing a growing business in the Fareham area in their search for an Administrator.
- Supporting the planners/schedulers with all administrative tasks
- Log the jobs that come through via email for the planners to pick up and schedule in
- Create reports as requested by clients
- Liaise with the operatives and ensure that they are on schedule to complete the job in the allotted time given to the customer
- Liaise with clients regarding any issues or delays
- Updating company spreadsheets accordingly
- Communicating via phone and email on a daily basis
- Working as a key part of a core team within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need previous office based customer services/administration/office support experience
- Any experience of supporting schedulers/planners would be beneficial
- Will need to be confident in speaking with both customers and clients over the phone and must have good spelling and grammar to liaise via email
- Must have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Will be confident, pro-active and show initiative
- Must be able to cope well under pressure
- Must be a team player!
This position is joining a new team in a growing organisation so it is a very exciting time to join!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Keywords: "Administrator","Admin","Administration", "Property","Construction","Office","Support","Customer Services","Projects","Operations","Scheduling","Planning","Customers","Clients","Excel","Full Time","Fareham","Permanent","reports","emails","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.