Full Time Administrator - Property/Construction/Building Company
Permanent - Based in Fareham - 9am to 5pm
£15,000 - £18,000 P/A (Experience Depending) + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of the country's largest property development companies who have experienced rapid growth over the last few years.
- Assist the Sales/Customer Services team with general day to day administrative support
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the relevant person
- Take messages and pass on via phone, email or in person
- Arrange both internal and external meetings
- Assist with managing the departments diaries
- Maintain the central filing system
- Correspond via email and letter
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a varied and fast paced administration role
- Some experience of supporting a customer services or sales team would be beneficial!
- Must have good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft systems
- Will need strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a strong team player and be confident in handling incoming calls
- Any experience working within a property or construction business would be a huge advantage, however is absolutely not essential!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: "Administration","Admin","Administration", "Property", "Building", "Construction", "Office Based", "Support", "Customer Services", "Projects", "Operations", "Telephones","Customers","Files", "Full Time", "Fareham", "Permanent"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.