Full Time Administrator - Property/Construction/Building
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Fareham - Monday to Friday
£15,000 - £17,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of the country's largest property development companies who have experienced rapid growth over the last few years.
- Assist the Technical Manager and technical team with administrative duties relating to constructing projects
- Developing relationships with both internal teams and third parties
- Acting as a point of contact in the manager's absence to offer advice and give support regarding day to day or ongoing projects
- Producing specific reports and providing to the manager as requested
- Handle incoming calls and transfer to the relevant department when required
- Deliver messages in a professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in a busy and fast paced administrator role
- Must have good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft
- Will need strong communication skills
- Must be able to solve problems efficiently
- Must be a team player and be confident in handling incoming calls
- Any experience working within a property or construction business would be a huge advantage!!
*Please note our client will accept applications from recent Graduates looking to get their foot in the door with their first administrative role!!
For more information pease apply now or contact Abby Neal / Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: "Administration","Admin","Administration", "Property", "Building", "Construction", "Office Based", "Support", "Technical", "Projects", "Operations", "Telephones", "Quality Management Systems", "Stakeholders","Files", "Full Time", "Fareham", "Permanent".
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.