Full Time Administration Assistant - Fareham
£15,000 - £16,500 P/A (experience depending) + Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Permanent!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Full Time Administration Assistant to join their Fareham team.
- Entering customers information and referrals on the system
- Reviewing referrals and sending letters to necessary parties
- Liaising with external parties
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and in writing
- Dealing with any cancellations or missed customer appointments
- General day to day administration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some administration experience, ideally from an office or clerical environment, however candidates with good Secondary School, College or University grades and some customer services experience will also be considered!
- Must have good IT & computer skills.
- Must be comfortable to be expected to liaise with customers via phone, email and letter
- Must be a team player, hard working, presentable & articulate!
The offices are easily accessible via car or bus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get the foot in the door with a growing company for someone who is looking to build on their administrative experience. The company can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the right candidate!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "helpdesk","administration","office","training","telephone","operator","assistant","support","graduate","admin","administrator","office support","customer services","coordinator","invoices","data entry","reports","letters","appointments","scheduling","full time"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.