Full Time Administration Assistant - Fareham
£15,000 - £16,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - See Hours Below - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Full Time Administration Assistant to join their Fareham team.
- Creating client files and entering customers information on to the system
- Discussing with customers their needs over the phone and recording the details of the call on the system
- Liaising with internal and external parties and colleagues via phone and email
- Chasing up information required from external parties on behalf of customers
- Monitoring customer cases and progressing those cases, working to strict deadlines
- General day to day administration
Working primarily Monday to Friday, you will be required to work 2 x late shifts per week from 12.15pm to 8.15pm and 3 x day shifts from 9am to 5pm.
You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 4pm with a day off in lieu!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some administration experience, ideally from an office or clerical environment!
- Must have good IT & computer skills!
- Will need to be comfortable talking to customers occasionally on the phone and must possess an excellent telephone manner
- Will need to be a team player, hard working & focused!
The offices are easily accessible via car or bus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company for someone who is looking to build on their administrative experience. The company can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the right candidate!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "admin","helpdesk","administration","office","training","telephone","operator","assistant","support","graduate","administrator","office support","customer services","coordinator","cases","queries","triage","correspondence","data entry","full time",
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.