Full Time Administration Assistant - Fareham
£14,000 - £15,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Full Time Administration Assitant to join their Fareham team.
- Entering customers information on the system
- Speaking with customers, discussing their needs and working to select the best option for them
- Liaising with external parties and other departments internally
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and in writing (via email & letter)
- Raising and processing customers and suppliers invoices
- General day to day administration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some administration or data entry experience, ideally from an office environment!
- Must have good IT skills and be confident in sending emails
- Must be comfortable talking to customers on the phone and have an excellent telephone manner
- Must be a team player, hard working and articulate!
The offices are easily accessible via car or bus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get the foot in the door with a growing company for someone who is looking to build on their administrative experience. The company can offer fantastic progression opportunities to the right candidate!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "admin","helpdesk","administrator","administration","office","telephone","operator","assistant","support","graduate"","office support","customer services","coordinator","invoices","data entry","full time","clerical","junior","apprentice","business admin","NVQ",
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.