Front of House Receptionist
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 P/A (experience depending) + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a Front of House Receptionist for a prestigious, well-established, family run business based in Lyndhurst.
Please note: this role may involve very occasional evening work when the company is running an event. No more than 3-4 times per year!
As the Front of House Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers that come into the offices, offering them teas and coffees
- Taking incoming calls, scheduling call backs and returning customers phone calls
- Letting advisors know that their pre-booked customers have arrived and advising customers on how long they can expect to be waiting.
- Assisting with setting up and attending trade shows and events.
- Data entry and daily administration duties on the company's internal system.
The Front of House Receptionist:
- Previous Reception / Front of House / Customer Services / Administration / Office Support experience is a must!
- Must have a good telephone manner and accurate data entry skills
- Will be computer literate and knowledgeable of Microsoft package
- Will need to be proactive, presentable and good with people!
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Keywords: front of house, reception, receptionist, administrator, administration, data entry, hospitality, hotel, checking in, checking out, data entry, Lyndhurst, showroom, apprentice, apprenticeship, graduate, business admin*
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.