£20,000 - £30,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Northamptonshire for a Freight Forwarder to join their busy and dynamic team.
My client have over 100 years experience with a strong heritage & history who offer transport and logistics solutions not only in the UK but worldwide
Due to their continued expansion and success, they are currently seeking an experienced Freight Forwarder based in Northamptonshire. You will be reporting directly into the Freight Director.
- Competitive salary
- Core working hours, Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Cash back health care scheme
- Provide excellent Customer Service and Client Management
- Creating and Processing of shipments.
- Receiving and providing quotations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing existing business
- Focusing on cost management whilst still providing first class service.
- Taking part in the departmental credit control function.
- Ensuring quality assurance and health & safety compliance at all times.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a freight forwarding role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- High levels of integrity, objectivity, and independency
- The ability to be a team player working with cross-functional and cross cultural teams
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn work flow applications.
If this sounds like your next position and you would like to know more, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422