Part-time position : 16 hours
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary: £9.88 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 16hrs
either 4x 4hr PM shifts
or 2x full days
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very successful business based in the Portsmouth area
Due to huge success our client is now looking to expand a specialist team and are now looking to recruit an administrator to join the team.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the business with all-round administrative tasks. There will be some Hybrid available.
Key duties will include
- To process and follow up queries from franchisees in a professional and diligent manner using our customer relationship management software
- Producing regular reports to manage queries and keep franchisees informed.
- To update franchisees with product allocation details, collating responses and liaising with the group Allocations team
- To provide general communication to franchisees, these may include (but are not limited to); Urgent Daily Product and Information, Product Recalls and Information required by Franchise team
- To update records on communication status, collating activities from other members of the team
- To maintain master databases with changes, adding new stores and records
- To liaise with both Franchise Operations field team and Support Centre departments as required for new store openings and refits
- To Inform Franchise Business Manager and Franchise Operations Manager of any issues that are affecting franchisees
- To design, develop and maintain a weekly bulletin from information sourced
To apply for this position, you will
- Retail and or Customer Service experience
- Organised with a high attention to detail and can work to deadlines
- Computer Literate and ability to carry out basic analysis of information with good experience of Microsoft Office
- Accuracy, thorough and ability to follow instructions
- Must be resilient and tenacious and able to follow queries and requests through to conclusion.
- Confident and professional manner both personally and telephone manner.
- Ability to influence people to obtain results, excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathise with franchisees and colleagues