Up to £50,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Interim Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a FP&A Manager to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and lively team.
This opportunity could potentially be permanent for the right candidate.
- Preparation of regular finance reports for the leadership team, and Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements
- Collate, review and challenge financial performance, budget and forecast information in order to provide insightful reporting
- Business Planning and long-term planning
- Production of financial analysis to advance operational productivity and decision support
- Production of management Accounts pack and overhead analysis
- Investor analysis and key external stakeholder reports
- Strategic analysis of pipeline business
- Reviewing new clients, profitability and rates
- Revenue reporting on a weekly basis
- Create, refine and automate reporting tools / models / dashboards that provide analysis and insight into KPIs, thus enabling the business leadership to make timely, accurate, and fact-based decisions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical accounting experience (essential)
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience using Navision/ERP system (desirable)
- Strong communication skills in order to build good working relationships across the organisation
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy under pressure and to deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Manager Financial Controller CIMA ACCA ACA Financial Planning Financial Analysis Financial Reporting ERP Navision
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.