Fleet and Purchasing Manager
£35,000 PA + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The required candidate does not have to have direct experience within the client's field however must have substantial experience within fleet management and purchasing/procurement.
This opportunity is not to be missed!
- Manage all prices, contracts and SLA's from suppliers and improve where necessary
- Keep all maintenance of vehicles up to date and costs to a minimum
- Work with the fleet management company
- Ensure all new starters and recent leavers of the company have the correct vehicle, tools and stock
- Manage and mentor the Purchasing and Logistics team at all times
- Hold regular 1-2-1's and review KPI's with the individuals in the team
The ideal candidate;
- Experience in planning and execution of all material distribution using an ERP system
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of pricing and analysis
- Excellent numeracy and knowledge of statistics
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience within management, lead and motivate the team
- Ideally you will have experience in fleet maintenance and planning
Key words; Fleet and Purchasing Manager, Fleet Manager, Purchasing Manager, Facilities Manager, Facilities and Fleet Manager, Procurement Manager, Procurement and Fleet Manager, Vehicles Management, Vehicle Planning
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 and/or apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.