Location: Chandler's Ford
Monday – Friday
Churches Fire is a highly recognised, industry leading Fire and Security business and is growing rapidly.
Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country.
Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Fleet Administrator, this is a great opportunity for progression!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure all vehicles are maintained with scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs.
- To create new fixed assets for all additional vehicles to the fleet and ensure they are updated with the correct information
- To ensure all fixed assets are updated with correct information
- To ensure drivers manual and policies are updated are kept updated and the business is informed of changes.
- To ensure all paperwork and data is always recorded accurately.
- To maintain close liaison with the Logistics and Service departments
- To responsibly refurbish, replace or discard of vehicles in line with the company parameters.
- Order, allocate and maintain fuel cards for all vehicles.
- Complete driving license checks on all fleet drivers within the government guidelines and company policy.
- Report on all vehicle expenditure, occurrences and incidents highlighting any causes for concern immediately to your manager
- Ensure all vehicles are legal and road worthy including taxation, MOT, transport or permit permissions
- Process and action all PCN and NIP.
- Monitor driver performance.
- Work with H&S to ensure all vehicle accidents are logged and recorded within 24hrs of the accident occurring.
- Be responsible for renting/leasing vehicles where necessary
- Be responsible for the on-boarding and management of acquisition fleets
Key Performance Indicators
- To ensure all paperwork is processed with 100% accuracy
- To ensure accidents are processed within 24 hours of notifications
- Follow all purchase order processes to complete this 100% of the time
- All urgent vehicle requirements are dealt with immediately upon receipt
- To ensure all vehicles are maintained on time 100% of the time
- To ensure Technicians are advised of any delays or changes to their scheduled vehicles works within 1 hours the notification from supplier
- Vehicles delivered in line with our replacement scheme
- Starters and leavers are processed within the SLA
- To ensure that all vehicles are compliant 100% of the time