First Line Support
Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday // 7.30am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking someone to join the team in First Line Support to work from our Dinnington office.
· First point of contact for all call outs coming into the business. Fixing these issues remotely or over the phone. Raising a call and passing over to the coordinators if this can't be done (approx. 700 per month)
· Providing over the phone technical support to engineers. First point of contact for engineer technical queries while on customer sites
· Providing over the phone technical support to customers. Supporting them with simple issues which can be resolved remotely or over the phone
· Providing technical support to office staff. Support with technical questions and understanding terminology
· Dialling in to customer systems remotely. Interrogating logs and fault finding to resolve customer issues promptly without the need of a site visit
· Ensuring connectivity to all our customers remote systems
· Review out of hours calls logged with our monitoring station from the night before.
· Reviewing further actions if an engineer can't fix an issue on site. Establishing whether the issue can be fixed remotely or if a return visit is needed. Review and support with decisions on what is need to resolve the issue.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be an engineer wanting to come off the tools and into an office environment
- Strong experience in fire and security systems
- Strong communication skills
- To be computer literate
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.