Fire Sprinkler Engineer
Competitive earnings + Industry leading OTE
- Untracked fully stocked company Vehicle
- Company Smart Phone
- Company Tablet
- Full Tool Kit
- Company Uniform
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
- Training Budget
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading Fire Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country.
Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Fire Sprinkler Technician to cover the Worcester, Derby and Stoke-On-Trent areas.
- Our technicians are the 'face' of the company and this customer facing role will see the successful candidate manage a hugely varied portfolio of customers; ensuring that Sprinkler Systems and other Fire Protection Systems are serviced to the relevant British Standards
- Like all Churches Fire technicians, the successful candidate will find it second nature to establish strong rapports whilst being passionate about providing their customers with the best quality service possible
- Our technicians have a great level of autonomy at Churches Fire; organising their own working day with the support and guidance of an Area Team Manager and the collaborative, friendly and outgoing team at Head Office.
- The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role previously (essential); with at least two years' experience of servicing (desirable)
- You will have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the relevant British Standards
- Working from home, you must have strong planning and organisational skills as well as hold a full UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Due to the nature of the customers we deal with, any offer will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.
Key Words: Fire Sprinkler Technician, Fire Sprinkler Tech, Sprinkler Engineer, Sprinkler System, Systems technician, System engineer, System Tech, Service and Maintenance Technician, Service and Maintenance Engineer, Fire Protection Technician, Fire Protection Engineer, Fire Security, Service Sprinkler Technician, Service Sprinkler Engineer
Contact the Recruitment Team for more information or apply online now! 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.