Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking a Fire Risk Assessor who is located in the Midlands.
To deliver an excellent fire consultancy service to all customers through achievement of both company and external quality systems, to act as a key point of contact and positively influence the customers perception of Churches Fire Security Ltd. To undertake fire consultancy for the company and to follow these up to ensure we adhere to our customer service and increase turnover. To take a co-operative lead in the strategic direction and delivery of fire consultancy including but not limited to fire risk assessing and fire safety training. To ensure best practice methods are used in the execution of fire consultancy. To advocate our vision and values at all times. To be fully responsible for the quality of service to the fire consultancy customers and staff at all times. To keep up to date with all current fire legislation.
- To achieve all set standards for the delivery of fire risk assessment and fire safety training to all customers and to achieve KPI targets
- To provide fire warden training
- To conduct fire risk assessments on a range of different sites
- To produce accurate and efficient documents at all times to the BAFE SP205 scheme standard. All reports to be validated by an SP205 verifier.
- Maintain CPD logs minimum 25 hours per year
- To maintain all issued tools and PPE
- To deal with customer generated queries efficiently
- To be able to conduct site visits to liaise with customers where appropriate to the benefit of the company
- To always maintain a neat and tidy appearance wearing company uniform
- To inform customers of fire industry knowledge
- To collaborate with the office staff to produce effective working practices
- To always promote Churches Fire Security Ltd
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org