Fire Risk Assessor
£36,000 PA - Pro Rata
3 days per week - Flexible hours depending on business requirements (Please enquire for full time hours)
This role covers: SO, PO, BN, BH, CT, GU, ME, RG, RH, SL, SP, TN
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is a master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The company is now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their expanding and extremely forward focused team at the Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- To achieve all set standards for the delivery of fire risk assessments to all customers and to achieve KPI targets
- To produce accurate and efficient documents at all times to the company standard
- To deal with customer generated queries efficiently
- To be able to conduct site visits to liaise with customers where appropriate to the benefit of the company
- To maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing company uniform
- To inform customers of fire industry knowledge
- To collaborate with the head office staff to produce effective working practices
- To promote Churchesfire at all times
- Learn through CPD
- To maintain a clean vehicle at all times
- To maintain all issued tools and PPE
The ideal candidate:
- Must have in depth knowledge of guidance documents and the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order
- A proven track record of inspections
- Must be a member of IFE
- Be a member of a Fire Association
- Be commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service
- Have great communication skills
- Must be IT literate
- Must hold clean driving license
Key words: Fire Risk Assessor, Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Assessor, Fire Assessment, Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order, Fire Inspections, Fire Association, FRA, Fire Risk Compliance, Fire Safety Officer, Fire Compliance Surveyor, Fire Safety Consultant, Fire Risk Auditor, Fire Consultant, IFE, Institute of Fire Engineers, IFSM, Institute of Fire Safety Management, Fire Risk Consultant
Please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 and/or apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.