Fire and Security Engineer
Location: London (postcodes negotiable)
£36,000 - £46,000 (Depending on experience) + Industry leading OTE
The benefits for a Fire and Security Engineer:
- Untracked fully stocked company Vehicle
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Training Budget
- Statutory pension
Dynamite Recruitment is seeking a Fire and Security Engineer to join a established and expending client covering the London area.
The of a Fire and Security Engineer:
- Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base. Sites range from retail units to office blocks
- Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning (training provided to up skill)
- Opportunity to carry out some larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills (if desired, not expected)
- Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find
- Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards
The ideal Fire and Security Engineer:
- Good knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier desirable (possible training on both)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values
Key Words: Fire Alarm Service Technician, Security, Intruder, Fire Alarm Tech, Alarm Technician, Alarm Tech, Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Alarm Engineer, Systems technician, System engineer, System Tech, Service and Maintenance Technician, Service and Maintenance Engineer, GENT, Notifier, Fire Protection Technician, Fire Protection Engineer, Fire Security
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.