Fire and Security Engineer
To Cover: Bournemouth and Dorchester
£36,000 basic + Industry leading OTE
·Untracked fully stocked company Vehicle
·Company Smart Phone and laptop
· Paid call out retainer
·Full Tool Kit
·22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
Churches Fire and Security Ltd is and an industry leading Fire Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country.
Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to cover Bournemouth and Dorchester.
- Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base keeping the role interesting - from a retail unit to an office block
- Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning (training provided via a structured training matrix)
- Opportunity to carry out some larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills (if desired, not expected)
- Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find - Yes, we too have the basic break glass call out to the open circuit fault!
- Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area
- Good knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier desirable (possible training on both)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values
- To have experience in security (intruder) is desired
Apply now our contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.