Fire Alarm Service Technician
Locations: Covering postcodes but not limited to - DY, B, CV, LE, NN
Competitive earnings + Uncapped OTE
· Untracked company Van (For company use only)
· Company Smart Phone
· Company Tablet
· Full Tool Kit
· Company Uniform
· 20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
· Training Budget
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The company is now seeking 2 Fire Alarm Service Technician's to cover post code areas within the midlands due to their expanding team and client base.
· Carrying out small works on a variety of existing installations
· Use knowledge and varied experience to service Conventional and Addressable fire systems
· Use exceptional knowledge and experience to fault find - This is a large part of the role
· To give 1-2-1 advise to customers and upsell where required to ensure the they are meeting British Standards
· Good knowledge of BS5839
· Knowledge FIA units 1 + 5
· Must be commercial aware and be able to identify opportunities
· Knowledge of GENT and Notifier - Desirable
· You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and maximise your client's potential
Key Words: Fire Alarm Service Technician, Fire Alarm Tech, Alarm Technician, Alarm Tech, Fire Alarm Engineer, Alarm Engineer
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please Apply Now and/or contact Kate or Katie at the Dynamite Recruitment office on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.