Fire Alarm Engineer
Location: Coventry and Leicester
Competitive earnings + Industry leading OTE
·Untracked fully stocked company Vehicle
·Company Smart Phone
·Full Tool Kit
·20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
Churches Fire Ltd is an industry leading Fire Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country.
Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to cover Coventry and Leicester
- Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base keeping the role interesting - from a retail unit to an office block
- Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning (training provided via a structured training matrix)
- Opportunity to carry out some larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills (if desired, not expected)
- Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find - Yes, we too have the basic break glass call out to the open circuit fault!
- Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area
- Good knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier desirable (possible training on both)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values
Apply now our contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.