Fire Alarm Engineer
Location - London (postcodes negotiable)
Competitive earnings + Industry leading OTE
· Untracked fully stocked company Vehicle
· Company Smart Phone
· Company Tablet
· Full Tool Kit
· Company Uniform
· 20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
· Training Budget
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading and rapidly growing national business. Churches Fire is a master in the Fire Security industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The company is now seeking a Fire Alarm Service Technician to cover postcode areas within and surrounding London due to their expanding team and client base.
- Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base keeping the role interesting - from a retail unit to an office block
- Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning (training provided via a structured training matrix)
- Opportunity to carry out some larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills (if desired, not expected)
- Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find - Yes, we too have the basic break glass call out to the open circuit fault!
- Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area
- Good knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier desirable (possible training on both)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please Apply Now and/or contact the Churches Fire Recruitment team on 03330112328.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.