Financial Systems Manager
£55000 plus benefits
Full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Manager to join a progressive and established Financial Services organisation in Southampton. Following year on year organic growth, the company is in need of a highly skilled individual to coordinate and implement financial reporting systems and processes
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements, design and implementation of solutions to requirements and configuration of the systems to meet the demands of our clients
- Manage client engagements over the life-cycle of the project via formal meetings and project documents, monitoring the progress of tickets raised via the support desk and ensuring reporting lines are completing tickets in a timely manner, keeping client teams appraised of progress
- Application and report testing (System Integration Testing) and reconciliation activities in line with testing strategy
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team and members of the client facing teams, both verbally and in writing, when gathering or explaining requirements, providing resolutions etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 - 3 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT qualification)
- Project management experience
- Reporting analysis experience
- Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel) as well as a familiarity with programming languages such as VBA & VB Script, SAS and Transact-SQL
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Aaron Rattan at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.