Financial Services Assistant
|Job Title:||Financial Services Assistant|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||Up to £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 12:06|
Financial Services Assistant!
Part Time/School Hours!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work closely alongside a Financial Adviser and Personal Assistant, helping them provide a seamless service to new and existing clients.
You must have excellent organisational and administrative skills, including a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages. Professionalism and confidentiality are key, as is the ability to think ahead and forward plan. You should also be motivated by working in a people-centric business where developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and clients is essential.
The position would ideally suit a dynamic individual, as there will be a requirement to deal with a variety of tasks, necessitating a good level of financial services acumen. Alongside this we're looking for someone who is numerate, works well under pressure, can handle a challenging workload, is adaptable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Help make appointments for new and existing clients, annual reviews and other meetings as required.
- Providing client support required via phone, email or post.
- Help set up client files and filing.
- Produce client specific illustrations.
- Update client holdings, valuations, obtain share values, use analytics.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management.
- Any other tasks as required as part of a varied role reporting to the Managing Director.
What do we look for in this role?
- Someone who is passionate about Financial Advice
- Experience in a Financial Services Office is preferable .
- A person who is dynamic, positive, outgoing, professional and confidential in undertaking all aspects of their role.
- Candidates must be articulate, numerate, well presented and used to dealing with people at all levels.
- Someone that is comfortable dealing with a wide variety of tasks, often relating to different businesses to tight deadlines.
- A team player, who is comfortable working closely with the Adviser and PA, but is equally comfortable working on their own.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive salary, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development, with the right candidate being provided with the opportunity to have a significant input into how their role develops. In conjunction with this we offer:
- A competitive Salary
- A modern, comfortable working environment with kitchen and gym facilities
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 31 after 5 year's service
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical insurance
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.