Offering hybrid working currently contracted to one day in the office per week 4 from home!
You will be offered full training and development and this role can be the start of developing your career further within financial services. Offering full exam financial support and in house exam support. You will have the opportunity to progress your career internally. The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience ideally within a financial services based company (Financial advice, mortgages, pension, insurance ect.)
- Setting up client meetings
- Reviewing and responding to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Working with clients, including; handling any queries regarding fees and chasing of fees.
- Answer the phone, deal with queries and forward calls as necessary.
- Communicating the progress of the applications to clients.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
- Obtaining documents from clients and uploading to lenders, providers and client files.
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-reference to verify.
- Liaising with underwriters, solicitors, accountants and estate agents.
- Proactively progressing individual cases from mortgage application through to completion
- Problem solving when required to move purchases and re-mortgages along
- Working to deadlines to ensure customers achieve their dream move
In return you will receive:
- Salary ranges from £18,000 - £22,000 Dependent on experience
- Hybrid working 1 day office 4 days working from home
- Exam support
- Career progression