- Providing administrative support to your nominated advisers.
- Maintaining client data including recording client information, setting reminders, entering new business, producing client reports, and prioritising own workflow.
- To liaise with product providers to obtain quotations, submit new business, and service existing business
- To verify and issue paperwork to clients and to product providers
- To conduct research for the adviser including using provided systems and database
- Producing suitability letters and accompanying information for clients
- Assisting the adviser in ensuring that new business and existing business meets compliance requirements
- Assist the adviser in making appointments, preparing client packs, logging CPD, and conducting client reviews
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite and computer literate
- 2 years + in a similar role
- Level 4 Dip qualified or working towards this qualification
For further details on this role please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422