Financial Services Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000
In this new role as Financial Services Administrator / Valuations Administrator you will provide a valuation support service to advisers within the company, enabling the adviser to track performance and carry out full client reviews as part of the ongoing client service. Working within a team of administrators in a fantastic reputable company with a outstanding reputation.
You will learn and understand the back-office system, updating and maintaining accurate data both manually and electronically.
On a regular basis you will be producing a suite of reports to form the client valuation pack and ongoing internal reporting tracking productivity and the team's performance.
Adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
- Ensuring client reviews are completed in a timely manner on a quarterly, half yearly or annual basis depending on the requirements of the adviser and client categorisation,
- Carrying out ad-hoc valuation requests, either for client meetings or for the adviser's own review purposes. Able to respond and adapt to changes in work priorities.
- Handling telephone calls from colleagues and clients in respect of any queries they may have about their valuation.
- Confident in calling providers and liaising with 3rd parties for valuations on specific plans on a regular basis.
- Maintain work management reports of all valuations completed, and use this tool to oversee all valuations have been checked by the adviser before being subsequently sent out to the client.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner, dealing with incoming enquiries and taking the appropriate action.
- Meet and greet clients - arranging refreshments and catering when applicable.
- Experience within an accounts/administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- GSCEs or equivalent. A-level / BTEC National qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Key Words: Valuations, Valuations administrator, Financial services Administrator, Administrator, IFA Admin, Wealth Administration, Financial Services
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.