To take on a range of support and administrative responsibilities including communication with clients by telephone, post and email.
The role will report to the Manager and you will be working on new business, client servicing and coordinating reviews for the Adviser, data entry to the back-office system.
Duties will include: -
- Providing pre and post-meeting support
- New business submission and monitoring
- Booking client meetings
- Preparation of valuation and performance reports
- Scanning and uploading paperwork
- Data entry to CRM system
- Processing Letters of Authority
- Liaising with product providers for plan information
- Assisting the paraplanners when required
- Producing client correspondence
- Other general administration
- Good communication skills
- A high level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active attitude
- Experience in a financial services environment (desirable but not essential)
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing asap
Please apply on the Dynamite Recruitment website or call 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.