A brand-new opportunity has arisen to work as part of a lively, friendly and well-respected Wealth Management firm, providing administrative support. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients and Financial Planners. We provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA practice
- Knowledge and understanding products such as pensions, investments (ISA's, Investment Bonds)
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Ideally have worked with Intelligent Office ( IO )
Day to Day Activities
- Managing the 'Letters of Authority' process
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated
- Scanning documents
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation
- Onboarding and supporting new Financial Planners
- Producing annual review documents
- Booking client review meetings
- Running ad-hoc admin projects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines, with a keen and flexible attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- Initiative to develop own ideas and projects to assist in the ongoing development of our client proposition
- Great communication skills, highly motivated with the will to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment and a strong team player
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.