Financial Services Admin
Full time £23,000 + Benefits
This role would suit a Economics or Law Graduate who is looking to pursue a career within Financial Services.
- Liaising with clients, insurance companies and advisers via e-mail, telephone and in person when clients visit the office
- Developing and building relationships with clients
- Preparation and submission of new business applications, including obtaining illustrations/quotations, product literature, fund/transfer values from insurance companies and chasing new business transactions ensuring they are completed smoothly and speedily
- Letter of Authority
- Review fact find and advice given
- Maintenance of client records using Avelo (inputting new business, updating client investments
- Preparation of valuations
- Competent use of investment platform for placing trades and managing client cash accounts
- Computer literate, preferably with experience of Avelo, Excel spreadsheets, platform experience
- Highly numerate
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Team player
- A understanding of tax, pensions and investments
We are looking for candidates that have either 1-2 years financial or banking experiance or a Graduate who has studied Economics or Law.
If you would like to be considered please apply via the Dynamite Recruitment website or call 02392 455422 and speak to Chloe or Grace!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.