- Responsible for delivering process and system training
- Travel and spend moderate periods of times in other regional offices
- Deliver in house product training
- Responsible for new starters in the team, training them on core process and ensuring a smooth transition to the team.
- Identify knowledge gaps in the teams, and create and implement training to address
- Complete and oversee procedures and training material
- Support training across other teams as required
For this position we do require extensive financial services knowledge and a positive outlook. You will be joining a really welcoming team, set within an exceptionally well ran firm that can offer a long career path and reward their employees with a fantastic benefits package!
Basic salary range between £30,000 - £42,000
For further detail please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment