Financial Planning Analyst
£25 - 30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Petersfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and supportive team.
- Supporting the production and submission of month end accounts
- Production of monthly financial KPIs and associated reports
- Supporting month-end financial reporting process to the group
- Production of the monthly Finance Directors pack
- End to end ownership of the budget and forecasts
- 5-year business planning
- Support with analysis of departmental cost performance, headcount and capital expenditure
- Prepare and maintain the monthly management accounts
- Presenting performance compared to plan and understanding the cause of variances
- Highlight how the variances may affect the full year forecast and future planning assumptions
- Hold cost review meetings with department managers
- Review and evaluate all planning assumptions used within the current model and challenge assumptions
- Support the delivery of a new financial management reporting tool for month end reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and investigation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience of maintaining forecasting models and business partnering
- Qualified/studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Enjoys being part of a team and willing to help with their workloads
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Financial Planning Analyst Business Partnering Forecasting Budgeting FP&A Financial Planning Financial Analyst AAT CIMA ACCA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.