We are recruiting for a small scale friendly Financial Planning office based in Fareham who is seeking an additional Paraplanner to the technical support team. This is due to an increase in business and having more clients and more funds under management.
The role as a paraplanner will include:
- Providing technical, research and administrative support to planners
- Providing solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Producing compliant and detailed client Financial Strategy reports
- Helping to manage the client relationship, including attendance at client meetings if requested
- Keeping full and compliant records on file
- Liaising with advisers on a regular basis, to work on cases and provide updates
- Prioritising workload to meet all deadlines in order to deliver good outcomes for both the client & the business.
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and providing a quality assurance check for the firm
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
For this role you will need a background working for a provider, a network or an IFA previously and a candidate that has the desire to move into a Senior Paraplanning role long term.
This client is offering a competitive salary and study support for further financial exams, they are also open to flexible working hours or will consider flexible working hours.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.