We are recruiting for a Financial Planning firm that is looking for someone who is seeking a busy working environment and someone who wants to work within a team that has a HNW client base.
This role will require someone who is very organised and can work with diary management and being able to prioritise the priority lists, this can be a complexed role and you need to work in a highly organised manner.
- Reporting to Administration Manager
- Sending letters of authority to providers to obtain current plan information. Following up to ensure that information is received back and updating internal office paperwork.
- Arranging internal fund reviews and reports to be written
- Running risk questionnaires and ID checks
- Preparing reports for sending to clients, including gathering enclosures and preparing forms.
- Submitting new business, whether online or in paper format and monitoring the process for its completion. Chasing up when necessary and updating the client.
- General office duties such as opening the post, answering the phone and making client refreshments
- Using 1st (Avelo) and Volume programmes
- Attending client seminars
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
We are looking to fill this role ASAP and my client is happy to look at graduates for this role. They are also looking for someone who has worked within the financial sector in an IFA practice previously.
For more information please call 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe or Grace. Or apply on the Dynamite Recruitment website
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.