Financial Planning Administrator
Full time position with amazing benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a very high-end and award-winning IFA company who are very well established in the area.
- Submitting new business applications
- Carrying out electronic anti-money laundering checks for new and existing clients
- Ad-hoc tasks given by the Financial Planner and Paraplanning team leaders
- Working with the Financial Planners to help maintain compliance standards
- General office/admin duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as an Administrator or in a similar role
- Computer literate in Microsoft software
- Experience in an IFA practice preferable
- Ability to work to time scales and processes
- Excellent attention to detail
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Grace and Chloe at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply directly!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.