Financial Planning Administrator
£23K - £34K DOE
Full Time + Great Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a highly professional and busy Financial Advisory. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great experience in a well-established and growing company. You'll be joining a brilliant business with a loyal client base, principally in the South East of England.
- Check all compliance paperwork is present on submission of reports
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with Financial Adviser including illustrations and income calculations.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties over the phone and via email
- Discuss and establish client objectives with the Financial Advisers
- General office duties i.e. Answer the telephone and deal with incoming enquiries, meet and greet clients, arrange refreshments and catering when needed, deal with incoming post and maintain the client filing systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally Diploma qualified however, not essential
- Will be highly professional with a bright personality
- Looking to progress within a company
- Someone who has a background in Pensions is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT Skills
- Willing to go the extra mile within the company
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Chloe and Grace at Dynamite Recruitment for more details!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.