An excellent opportunity has arisen for a financial planning administrator to work as part of a growing team. We are looking for an IFA Administrator to support the financial advisers, liaise with providers and third parties. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team where you will be given full training.
You will be part of a fast-paced team who provide full end to end administrative support to clients ensuring they always receive a high level of service. We are open to experience levels, so, if you are an experienced administrator or someone who is looking to start a career in financial services this could be the role for you!
- Preparing client packs for annual reviews and ad-hoc meetings
- Preparing recommendation reports, including any applications and additional documentation
- Provide financial advisers will full administrative support
- Process new and existing business
- Dealing with providers
- Liaise with other professionals such as accountants, solicitors and product providers
- Updating advisers and clients regularly to meet expectations
- Update and maintain the back-office system
- Processing and managing letters of authorities
In return you will be provided a competitive salary dependent on experience level: £20,000 - £28,000 as well as exam support and career progression along with continuous training. You will also be provided a fantastic benefits package.