We are looking for someone that is extremely well organised with a very high attention to detail, that has the ability to manage a busy, varied workload. You will be highly proactive. A great personality is also very important to make the most of the brilliant environment created.
- Preparing new business and client review packs
- Issue letters of authority, ID checks
- Produce client portfolio valuations.
- Obtaining documents from product providers
- Processing New Business submissions – using the back-office systems, liaise with product providers, ensuring applications are received and tracked.
- Maintaining client files – maintain client files and ensuring they are up to date
- General office administration
For more information or to apply for this role then please contact Tegan on 02392 455422 or apply on the Dynamite recruitment website