You are joining a fast-growing Financial Advice practice that are committed to delivering a high-class service to their clients. We are happy to offer full exam support and development within this role as well as provide career development opportunities.
You will be providing full administrative support to the financial advisors and their clients. This is Hybrid based role offering 2 days home based and 3 days office based.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience working within the financial services, we will be more than happy consider stable administration experience in other industries with the willingness to learn!
- Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner
- Scheduling appointments and conference calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Maintaining contacts, including customer relationship management database
- Keeping the office organized and filing all documentation
- Managing relationships with other third-party suppliers
- Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests
- Processing financial planning and investment paperwork and quotes
- Managing relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies
- Taking responsibility for client annual review process
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org