- Prepare review meeting files
- Submit new business and process trades
- Assisting with new business document preparation
- Accurate and timely input of data into main database and other software.
- Ensure client fees and commission are set up and maintained correctly
- Manage the firms review meeting schedule
- Assist with the gathering of information from providers of policies/investments and inputting onto relevant front sheets, using the checklist provided.
- Contact Providers to obtain policy information where necessary.
- Ensure tasks in the main database are updated and any client interactions are recorded using tasks and purpose-built workflows.
- Maintaining client files, inputting, and updating data into systems, in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Ensure all client communications and documents are scanned into the system in a timely manner.
- General office duties including answering phones/intercom, filling, scanning, and photocopying.
- Adhoc administration tasks on behalf of Financial Planners and FPAs.
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 for more details or apply now!!!!