To provide exceptional quality administrative support to the Private Client Director and other members of a busy and successful team. This is a demanding role assisting the team in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing HNW clients, often with high expectations and complex planning needs. The part-time role will suit an experienced administrator who enjoys working autonomously in a driven and high-performing team.
An award-winning boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. Who are independent, this allows them to provide objective advice that is aligned to a client’s best interests, delivered by teams steeped in financial services knowledge and experience.
The role offers the ability to work from home but ideally you will be within 2 hours from London for ease client meetings etc.
PA and general admin duties
- Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Private Client Director
- Work with the Private Client Director to prioritise tasks
- Fields calls and email queries as appropriate and act on all non-technical queries
- Provide agendas and information requests prior to client meetings, if required
- Assist with the production of management information, as required by central teams
- Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
- Assist with the preparation of meeting packs for client meetings and Annual Suitability Reviews
- Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
- Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed. Attend to outstanding requirements, keeping other members of the team informed as necessary
- Produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements using Intelligent Office
- Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
- Assist with cash management control on client accounts (bonds, SIPPs, etc)
- Close plans correctly on Intelligent Office in a timely manner and ensure income expectations are settled, if relevant
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant administration role within financial services sector
- Experience of delivering client service at the highest level
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out the role
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week, office hours 9am to 5.30pm.