Financial Planning Administrator
£18,000 - £23,000 + Generous Bonus!
Dynamite Recruitment is seeking an experienced financial planning administrator to join the business and provide one to one appointed support to one of their most successful Financial Advisers.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a financial services practice or provider and will have up to date pensions and investments knowledge. Any industry relevant qualifications are advantageous. Full support to the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is on offer! You will have a genuine interest in Financial Planning, and ensure to see a task through from start to finish.
Day to day…
- Preparation of Review Packs/ Portfolio Reports.
- Building and Maintaining relationships with clients and providers.
- Supporting advisers with whole of market financial planning administration.
- Research for advisers (Performance and Charges)
- Updating Clients throughout whole process and gathering information.
- Arranging Client Appointments.
- General Office duties.
- Assisting with Paraplanning duties where required.
- Being a key point of contact for Client/ Adviser queries.
Key Words: Financial Services, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Administrator, IFA, IFA Admin, Pensions Administrator, Investments Administrator, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.