Financial Planning Administrator!
Due to business growth, our client is looking for a Financial Planning Administrator to join their busy team. A well-known Wealth Managers and are now one of the top adviser firms in the UK!
As an administrator you will work as part of a team to support with all round office duties, these will include the following:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Process all appointments booked by Financial Planning Team for financial advisers.
- Outbound client contact with existing/new clients.
- Sending letters to clients
- Preparing and updating portfolio valuations for individual clients.
- Liaising with Advisors
- Diary management.
- Processing New Business Applications and Letters of Authority
- To assist with the administration, ensure all client portfolios are up to date ahead of meetings and that the annual reviews are booked in and recorded.
- Must have a positive attitude and a good telephone manner
- Financial Services exposure is ideal
- If you have studied a Financial Services qualification that is a bonus, but not essential
- High Attention to detail
- Well Organised
- Well Presented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook programmes
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the Dynamite Recruitment website or call us on 02392455422 and speak to Chloe or Grace!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.