Hours of work: Monday to Friday, core office hours
This is an ongoing position for around 4 months
Salary: Upto £23,000 pro rata DOE
Benefits inclusive of the following:
- Corporate gym discounts
- Fantastic fast track progression opportunities
- Day off for your birthday
- Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25.
- Discounts on telecom products and services
- Holiday incentives for top performers
- Go home early targets
- Monthly additional incentives, social events and teams IE netball and football teams
- In house training academy
- Employee reward programme.
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with an award winning and very successful business based in Fareham.
Due to huge success this year and fantastic growth plans for the forthcoming year our client is looking to recruit a Financial Data Administrator to join the team.
As a Data Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Uploading information from internal systems into the legal system, collating all the backing information, (contracts, copy invoices, relevant information)
- Checking Companies house to check customer information
- Updating systems with customer communication
- Sending out letters when system dictates
- Monitor legal accounts
- Administration and Filing
- Any other job relating to Legal cases
An ideal Data Administrator you will have/be:
- Experience within a previous admin position or similar role
- Thorough and have high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- An eye for the finer details
- Good reading and writing skills
- Strong communicator
- Have a can-do attitude
- Financial experience but this is not essential
If this sounds like the job for you then please submit your CV now!