An SME business based in Southampton are currently recruiting a part time Interim Financial Controller for 2 days a week which could be flexible for the successful candidate. This role could be based out of Southampton or central London with remote working initially. This is a newly created role, reporting into the CFO and is part of a wider business strategy. The contract will be at least 3 months and could possibly go permanent for the successful candidate.
The Financial Controller responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of monthly group consolidations
- Controlling the entire accounts function including bookkeeping and general ledger duties
- Coordinate month end processes, monthly reporting and assist with the preparation of management accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Processing monthly payroll
The successful Financial Controller will have the following attributes:-
- MUST have experience within a similar position
- Qualified by Experience or ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT qualified
- Proven experience in an SME environment
- Professional & articulate manner
- Confident working on Excel
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!