Up to £55,000 Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent role in Chelmsford
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join one of our prestigious clients based in Chelmsford. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Supporting the Head of Finance
- Manage a small team
- Overseeing the finance processes for the business
- Review and consolidate forecast and budgets
- Minimise risks and provide accurate reporting
- Production of monthly management accounts
- P&L accounts
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable function
- Responsible for the completion of the month end balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensuring compliance processes and procedures are updated
- Forecast and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Oversee any tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Dealing with any department queries
- Liaise with the Head of Finance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA (essential)
- Strong managerial skills
- Can work using own initiative
- IT Literate, particularly in Excel
- Able to meet critical deadlines
- Hands on approach with strong communication skills
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.