£40-50k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join one of our prestigious clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and profitable company with the chance to become an integral part of the team.
- Overseeing the finance processes for the business
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Oversee 2 direct reports
- Forecast and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Review and suggest updates and improvements for accounting and financial reporting systems
- Preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Produce annual financial statements
- Control the various financial functions, (purchase ledger, invoicing, payroll and credit control) in the most cost-efficient manner
- Manage preparation of HMRC returns e.g. VAT Returns, P46 car, P11d, PSA, etc
- Establish effective performance standards, monitoring actual performance against those standards and correcting where necessary
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Manage the annual audit process
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collate and produce financial information as may be required by the Board on an ad hoc basis
- Work closely with managers to ensure that the systems and procedures ensure that accurate and timely financial information is available
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (essential)
- Can work using own initiative
- IT Literate, particularly in Excel
- Able to meet critical deadlines
- Hands on approach with strong communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Financial Controller Management Accountant ACCA ACA CIMA Finance Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.