Financial Compliance Administrator
|Job Title:||Financial Compliance Administrator|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 09:13|
Financial compliance Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
*** Immediate start available ***
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to work as part of a lively, friendly and well-respected Financial Services firm providing administrative support to the compliance manager. Previous administrative experience within financial services I required. You will be processing all applications for appointed representative firms, their approved persons and introducers. Knowledge of FCA regulations required.
Day to Day Activities
- Submit applications to the FCA for regulatory approval and liaise with the FCA when applications become non-standard
- To assist the compliance manager in collating of Management Information
- To process Appointed Representative Firm and Registered Individual resignations in accordance with the Authorisations & Approvals procedures.
- Process application through to appointment of Appointed Representatives, their Registered individual's and introducers.
- To adhere to the working authorisations & Approvals procedures as laid down by the Compliance manager
- All general admin duties, emails phone call handling
- Strong customer service
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.